Life-changing, Character-building Martial Arts for Kids
Help your child get fit, increase their focus, and make friends! They’ll learn powerful life skills, like goal-setting, self-discipline and achieving true confidence.
Today’s high tech world encourages lifestyles that are not healthy:
- children spending hours per day texting on their cell phones and playing video games
- kids spend much less time outdoors playing and exploring than their parents did as kids
- less physical exercise can lead to kids becoming overweight, higher chance of getting diabetes and lack of motivation
- physical Education class is only twice a week instead of daily at many elementary schools
- many children suffer from low self-esteem due to emotional and physical bullying at school
United Karate Centers can help you motivate your children to better fitness. Every session is a fun, safe, full-body work-out for your child. Understanding that younger students have shorter attention spans, we keep the class moving and going through a variety of exercises and drills.